- US$ 189,000 For Sale
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 90 m² of construction
- 192 m² Lot Size
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Type: House
- ID: EB-AA2392
- Internal ID: 393
- Floors: 1
- Agent: Rocio Puig Morales
This tastefully appointed Colonial styled home would make the perfect weekend or vacation golf getaway. Located in San Miguels Mesa de Malanquin, the home sits directly adjacent to the Club de Golf Malanquin. The Club features, golf, dining, aquatics and clay court tennis, a beautiful atmosphere, all within a six minute drive to San Miguels famous Historico Centro.
The home, itself, though on the smaller size, it provides a sense of flow, light, and separation making the home quite comfortable. Other of the homes benefits are one story construction, separated construction, allowing light on all four sides of the home.
The other benefit is the quality of the construction, no expense was spared: Quality woodwork, doors, moldings, and cabinetry. San Miguels famous boveda ceilings adorn just about every room. The kitchen is designed for the amateur chef, with top grade appliances.
Here is a list of the other standout features:
One Floor Living
Pressurized water system
Water filtration system
Top quality fixtures and paint throughout
Off street parking
Morning sun filled patio
Boveda ceilings throughout
Separate large bodega, a big plus
Just a great little home.
This home offers all of the above with no hype.
Schedule an appointment, you will not be disappointed.
- First quality paint inside & out (Doal grand turismo, 15 years garanty)
- 43 square meters top terrace
- Stone patio all around
- 2 cars parking
- Mature plants & trees
- External lavadero & bodega (10 square meters)
- No common wall with neighbours
- Nice & safe neighbourhood improving with costly houses
- View on the presa
- skylight in the center of the house
- Many windows (screened) giving much light inside.
- Tejas that prevent the water on the windows
- Tile floors everywhere
- Wood cabinets in the kitchen
- Large wood closets in both bedrooms Affordably priced at $199,000 USDview of the homefrontEntrance to the streetFront doorFront patioAnother view of the patioLiving roomBóveda ceilingLiving roomEntrance to the houseBreakfast area within the kitchenKitchen with wooden furnitureKitchen equipped with stove and fridgeBright kitchen with vaulted ceilingsFront bathroomVaulted ceiling at Master bedroomMaster bedroom's closetMaster bedroomMaster bathSink and wooden furniture at Master bathMaster Bath's bathtubSecond bedroomSecond bedroom's closetsVaulted ceiling at second bedroomStorage roomStairs leading to the terraceBack door